- Bullbridge Storage Ltd (BSL) hold a motor trade policy which covers BSL and its employees, for loss or damage of vehicles whilst in store or driven.
- All vehicles are insured on a “Market value basis”. Should the vehicle have historical, unique or have other individual specialist insurance requirements, Bullbridge Storage should be made aware of this in writing.
- Owners of vehicles stored, should inform their insurers and we recommend they maintain their insurance.
- Valuables left with/in the vehicle(s) are not insured.
- We only use fully insured transport.
- Invoice for the first 2 months will be submitted initially, thereafter quarterly invoicing will apply.
- Payment terms are Net 14 days from date of invoice.
- Interest of 3% per month, or part thereof, will be applied on overdue accounts.
- All accounts MUST BE CLEARED in full (cleared funds) before vehicles are released.
- Cheques or transfers are accepted.
- Overseas payments MUST cover ALL bank charges in full.
- We are unable to take payment by debit or credit cards.
- All visitors STRICTLY by appointment
- No work can be carried out on site other than by Bullbridge staff or authorised personnel.
- We reserve the right to amend our prices without notice (existing clients will have 30 days notice).
- It is the owner’s or driver’s responsibility to satisfy themselves as to the condition of the vehicle prior to departure from the site. Claims for damage “subsequently” will not be entertained.
- We recommend, and fit battery conditioners to all vehicles (at extra charge). Battery failure is not though BSL responsibility.
- Adequate notice is to be provided for vehicle collection/delivery. We recommend a minimum of 48 hours to avoid disappointment.
- All new clients vehicles will receive the 1 off pre-store preparation (unless requested otherwise).
- Vehicles taken out and returned, at our discretion, if required, will be washed off and dried prior to storage at a “reasonable” cost.
- All prices are subject to VAT at the current rate.